April 7, 2009

Here we go....

I cannot believe that this week is already upon us...we are having a baby this week (Hooray!).

Our house has made quite the transition over the last couple of months.  Our spare room has become a nursery, 

    
*Don't worry - the crib bumper was removed shortly after this photo was taken.  It was only put on for decorative purposes prior to Cooper's arrival.

baby toys have arrived in our living room and baby gear has been re-assembled.   As much as I didn't think we could arrive at this point, I have to say that we are ready to go.

Although my number one excitement for the week is obviously meeting Cooper, but a close second is the fact that I get to be done being pregnant as well.  As you can tell, I don't think I could get much larger (or more uncomfortable either).  At least the outcome of pregnancy is well worth the 40 weeks it takes to get through it (or almost 42 for Mason).



Come Thursday morning at roughly 7:30 am, we will be the proud parents of another baby boy and couldn't be more thrilled.  When I reminded Mason that he is going to be a big brother this week, I was told "that is pretty cool."  I couldn't agree more.

3 comments:

Emily Wadley said...

You look beautiful, I'm soooo excited to see Cooper as well. Great job getting everything done, the room looks great. Let me know if you need anything. Love you.

Angie said...

Awww! You look amazing! I've been thinking about you all a lot this week and am excited to meet Cooper as well! By the way... I like the bumper pad disclaimer ;)

Mandy said...

i love how you painted the room. that is cool. you look well - enjoy your day tomorrow! :)

i wouldn't judge you if you left the bumper pad in. are they really dangerous?