October 21, 2009

Milestones Times Two

Today when I picked up Mason and Cooper from school, I was greeted as always with big smiles from Cooper, but today something was a little different. The difference...his first tooth has arrived. I attempted to get a picture tonight of this tooth, but Cooper had other ideas.

Later while playing at home tonight, we were treated to another difference...Cooper has finally figured out crawling. We are definitely in trouble now that he is mobile. He has been frustrated for quite some time so we are very excited he figured out how to move himself around easier. I was able to get a little video of his success.


It has been quite a busy, fun and eventful evening. It makes me wonder what will happen tomorrow:)

1 comment:

Andee and Kevin said...

Oh my gosh! What a BIG day! How exciting : )